Michaela's Maternity Shoot

|

I had been working at my old job for about 4 months when I asked my coworker if she'd like to go to the Portland Beer Festival with me that weekend. She looked at me with a shy grin..."I would, but I kinda stopped drinking."

"What??" I said, surprised how those words came out of a newly 21-year-old's mouth.


She smiles again. "I'm pregnant."

Ohhhhh! Ok. That makes more sense! haha. As soon as that thought left my head the photographer in me started thinking about her maternity session.

"I get to take pictures of you in March!"







And so I did. :-)





Her baby's due ANY DAY now. Congratulations Michaela and Junior!









1 comments:

monica said...

I didn't know you had a blog! All your new pictures are amazing! When I have babies I know who to call for the pictures:)